? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother-Daughter Moments

Although Lisa and I were busy the majority of our outing taking pictures, we took a few moments to have our pictures made with our special girls.

This is a great shot of Sierra and Lisa. They are both smiling and looking at the camera...


...while another mother-daughter duo wasn't quite so successful. I like this shot of me so I put it in here. Even though Lorelai isn't looking at the camera I decided to publish the picture for the good of the many, in this case-Me. :)

0 comments: