? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Amusing Anecdote

No photos of this event, which I am terribly sorry about. Last night I was eating saltines and Lorelai came to investigate. She crawled over and I held one out for her and she took a small bite. Next, she proceeded to climb into my lap so I gave her a cracker of her own. She held it in one hand, didn't stuff it into her mouth, and waited patiently until she was finished with one bite before starting in on the next one. It was too precious!

0 comments: