? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Through the Looking Glass

On Saturday my mom took Lorelai and me to the mall. My mom and I got our nails done, but due to the fumes in the salon we decided that we would trade off with Lorelai and stroll her around the mall while the other got beautified. So that she wouldn't be confined to the stroller the whole time, I let her out upstairs so that she could look down at all of the people without too many opportunities to get into mischief. She seemed to enjoy looking down on everyone through the glass, but she did try to crawl away a few times. That's my girl! Always getting into something. :)

Checking out the empty space between the wooden sill and the glass.
Testing the sturdiness of the glass.
A woman who worked in the salon was taking a break right next to us and she was talking to Lorelai here.
Going in for another angle.


Standing tall.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Never fails.. She will find anything and everything to get into... She has a thing at the day care where she likes to crawl into the car seats underneath the cribs.. Next time she does it I'll take a picture of you.

I did take some funny pictures of her sleeping the other day.. I took them with my phone and I am trying to figure out had to send them to a email.. When I figure it out I will send them to you.. :-)