? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Inevitable

Well, Lorelai got her first bite report from school today. She has gotten a few accident reports in the past, and each time her teachers tell me that I have to sign one of these reports my mind automatically jumps to a bite report. As luck would have it, today was the day. :( She chews/bites on everything so it's no surprise that this would happen eventually. Not sure how we're going to curb the behavior, but I will keep you all updated. When I was younger I was a biter and my Aunt Evelyn eventually just bit me back and I stopped. Please feel free to comment with any suggestions or experiences you have had in this area. They will all be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ooh, I feel your pain. Jack was a huge biter and to be honest, it was pretty stressful for me when he was going through that phase. We tried saying no sternly, removing him from the situation, redirecting him, and biting him back. I think biting him worked the best, but nothing really worked that well. I think he just grew out of it and into hitting - that was a doozie, too! Sorry, I'm not much help! It will pass, though!

Allison said...

Brooke would chomp down on my shoulder. I pinched her. I actually had to, because she would not let go. It broke her of it pretty quickly, it took maybe twice. If I could have reached a body part I would have bit her back. It sounds cruel, but when a baby associates pain with an action...it teaches them. Like touching a hot stove...Bite=pain=not gonna do that again.

Kristy said...

Lorelai is a good baby and I can promise you she has no idea what is is doing.. She's only 11 months old so just give her some time and she'll grow out of it.. Well hopefully.. It could be something as simple like teething.. Its very common so please dont think you have a bad baby