? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Rough and Tumble

Last week my parents came over to watch Lorelai so that Dan could go play tennis and I could go to my trainer. Before we left for our respective activities Dan and Lorelai had some fun playing around. Although she may look unhappy in some of the pictures, she is actually smiling. It's just a little hard to read her expressions since they are action shots.






1 comments:

Kristy said...

You are braver than I am. I get freaked out when Adam try to toss Jennah in the air.. But than again Jennah is only 4 months old and Lorelai is 11 months.. LOL. I guess I just need some time.. :-)