? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

Completely Coordinated

Lorelai received an adorable hand-me-down outfit with frogs on it. It's a 6-12 months outfit so she hasn't been able to wear it until now. Although these pictures don't do it justice I wanted to try and show it off anyway. Even the socks are a perfect match! Going in for the aforementioned picture frame.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

That outfit is too cute.. You need to pass it down to me when she's done with it.. LOL

Oh.. There is a link to my myspace page on my blog.. It should be on the right hand side of the page.. :-)