? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Portraits

Two weeks ago we arrived at church a little early, so of course I took the opportunity to take some family portraits.

I LOVE this picture of Lorelai. Just ignore me hiding in the background. I was just trying to make sure she didn't fall out of the truck. :)
Two out of three looking at the camera isn't bad.
Now she's looking. Again, just ignore me.
Dan picked this outfit out especially for her. I think he did a great job!
Happy daddy, teething baby.

0 comments: