? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Solitary Play

Lorelai created a new game for herself the other night. She took a ring from a toy and would put it in the heel of my Birkenstock. Since she had my shoe propped up on her leg, the ring would just slide down and come out at the bottom of the makeshift "slide." After a while she would put the ring in and shake my shoe until the ring came out. It was great to see how creative she was in finding her own entertainment, even though we were right there watching her, available for playtime. Guess that's one of the great things about having an only child-they don't always have a built-in playmate around so they make up their own solitary games.


1 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks for the comment... Did you get those pictures of Lorelai that I sent via email?

I have been bringing my camera to work with me and it has the black and white on it..