? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Wonderland

When we went over to Ma and Pap's the day after Christmas, the kids (young and old) wanted to enjoy the snow before it melted.

Here we have the lovely Lorelai in her animal print hat and her gorgeous red coat. She reminds me of the Little Match Girl.

Sierra's animated face just cracks me up. I love her bubblegum pink coat and hat.

Looks like Rob's ready for a snowball fight!











Lisa taking a break from photographing the fun so that she can help me fulfill my duties as photographer and blogger.



My little snow bunnies.




Our sweet, trusting little Lorelai. Pap lured her under this tree and then Dan threw snowballs at it. This "avalanche" while she was under it was the result. Of course she loved every minute of it and begged them to do it again.

Cute cousins.



Dan swears this snowball wasn't going to hit me, but I'm not so sure. :)

Miller had a great time playing in the snow.



We couldn't get the girls to stop eating the snow~no matter how hard we tried.





Miller Man on the move.

0 comments: