? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Killing a Saturday

While in Destin over Labor Day we mostly just hung out with Christine and the girls. We began with a most healthy breakfast of Pop-Tarts.

You know me and my love of Halloween. In my opinion, costumes are always appropriate. In this case, putting furry kitten ears on my son while he's eating breakfast.
Next on the agenda~making funny faces.



Finally, we headed to one of my favorite restaurants in Destin~The Backporch. It has the most amazing blackened chicken alfredo!!! We weren't able to be seated right away so I snapped a few shots while we waited.

While the food is amazing, the view isn't too shabby either. Here's what we were able to see as we looked directly outside the window next to our table.

0 comments: