? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Playing at The Pavilion

Last weekend Jamie and I took Lorelai and Landon to The Pavilion for a play date. We didn't stay very long but we did manage to get a few good pictures of the kids. Below you will find our combined efforts.

First, a few individual shots of our little angels.


Since Lorelai is starting to walk I tried to get a few pictures of her in action. This one was snapped as she was coming straight toward me. This is the best I could do before she toppled into me.

Off to greener pastures.

Lorelai and Landon snuggling up to Jamie as she tries to wrestle her camera away from them.
A few "group" pictures. Looks like this duo got off to a rocky start. :)


Eventually we forced them to sit together. Tough love, baby. :) J/K Actually they play very well together, they just had an entire playground to themselves so they took advantage of the open space.
Off to the swings-Lorelai's favorite place at the park.
Landon had fun, too, although this was the only close-up I got of him.
Two of my most favorite people.

2 comments:

Coempress said...

Amy,
I love checking this site every day to see what is new going on in your lives - and I feel like I know Landon, too.
Great job!
Aunt Diane

Amanda-The Family News! said...

What sweet pictures!! They look like they were having fun!!!!