? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As They Become Available

Since Lisa is very busy-understandably-taking care of two kiddos, we don't correspond nearly as frequently as we used to. I was going to try and wait until I had several pictures backlogged of Sierra and Chase before I posted these, but since they are sent intermittently I will post them as I get them.

I have been waiting not-so-patiently to post this one. I love his striped suit and hood. How very en vogue!
This one was sent last weekend while they were visiting Reedy River. As you can see, our nephew took in all of the natural beauty our fine city has to offer! :)

0 comments: