? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long Overdue

I will admit that these pictures have not been posted until now due to my lack of technological prowess. Yesterday I finally figured out how to make them viewer-friendly. What a triumph!!

Most of you know this backstory, but here is the abbreviated version. Dan wanted to make sure he got a picture of our proposal so he had his parents accompany us to the New River Gorge Bridge on our way to Pittsburgh. It was my first time going up there and he wanted to be able to introduce me to his extended family as his fiancee. He totally caught me off guard. I couldn't ask for a better man. :)



One of only 3 pictures taken of me when I was pregnant, not counting my shower pictures. This was taken at my school's prom.
Christmas 2007.





0 comments: