? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Drummer Girl

I was under the impression that if I gave my inquisitive one-year-old a pot and some spoons to play with that she would bang on it until I couldn't stand the noise anymore. As luck would have it, she grabbed the spoon by the wrong end and hit it about twice.

Then, once she had ditched her "drumsticks" she pounded on the pot with her hands. Perhaps bongo playing is in her future. I'm sure her Uncle Craig, the drummer, would be so proud. :)

Didn't get any pictures of this, but eventually she just pushed the dutch oven around on the kitchen floor for a while. Go figure!!

1 comments:

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Hi. I found your blog by a comment you left on Ramona's from "Matt and Ramona". I saw you were in Taylors. I live in Spartanburg.
You have a cute little girl! I have 2 little ones myself - a boy that just turned 2 last Sat and a daughter who will be 8 months in a few days...
Amanda
www.amanda-familynews.blogspot.com