? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Cousins Catching Up

Last weekend my mom, Lorelai, and I went to visit my cousin Sarah and her two precious girls, Grace and Elizabeth. Sarah and I have birthdays 3 weeks apart and practically grew up together. Hopefully our girls will grow up the same way, especially since they live so close to one another.

On the way to Sarah's house I managed to sneak a bow into Lorelai's hair. I kept her hands busy by giving her an over-sized straw to play with and gnaw on. By the time we got there though, she had removed the unwanted object and given it to me. We'll keep trying. :)
Aunt Connie with baby Elizabeth.
Lorelai making her wants/needs known by getting her snack ready.

Enjoying the unseasonably warm weather by modeling this adorable dress and saddle oxfords. Have a feeling that with the cooler weather sweeping in this dress will soon be retired.
Miss Grace, looking gorgeous in her bold stripes.
What's more fun than a sheep in a tutu?
Having fun in mama's shoes.
The next generation of cousins warming up to each other. They played very well together.
Can't stand this picture of me, but for the benefit of Lorelai I included it as she looks so sweet.
Sarah and her newest edition. Elizabeth was remarkably well-behaved and gorgeous to boot!
Sarah, her mini-me Grace, and sweet little Elizabeth. The fabulous Kolb trio of lovely ladies!

0 comments: