? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 10, 2008

No Need to Adjust Your Monitor

That's right, ladies and gentleman, my hair is actually as short as it looks. I decided to hack it all off and I must say I love it!! I was going to try and wait it out to show as many people as possible face-to-face, but with life being as busy as it is I guess this is as good an opportunity as any to show off my new "do."

2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE your new 'do! It's so flattering and looks great on you!

Coempress said...

I love your new hair cut! It makes you look very sophisticated. Perhaps some hair bows .....