? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Nephew

On Thursday, August 21, Lisa gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Chase Robert. Lorelai, Dan, and I went to see the newest addition to the Jacob family on Friday evening. Here are some pictures of our visit.

Resting peacefully.Just like my cousin Sarah, Lisa looks radiant after just having a baby. Again, I am so jealous!!! Why is it that after I had Lorelai I looked like I had been awake for one straight week and these ladies look like they've been at the spa?! :) Uncle Rob looking quizzical.Rob entertaining two of his favorite little ladies. Sierra looks like she's channeling Carol Burnett and her trademark ear tug.

This zebra was given to Lorelai by one of Dan's co-workers for her birthday. Sierra seemed to enjoy it, too.
The proud uncle.

Trying to juggle two kiddos. Lorelai was being very squirmy.
Sierra and "brother Chase," as she calls him.
A close-up of Chase from the previous picture. I thought the way he had his hands on his face was precious.
You may notice that I am absent from this post. There were a few pictures taken of me holding Chase, but I ended up deleting them from the post. I had inadvertently loaded them right below the picture of Lisa. Since she looks so fabulous, it wasn't healthy at all for my ego to be posted so close to her. :)

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Great Pictures... He is too cute..