? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bunny Ears, Head Boppers, & Bows

Lorelai is getting so much better at leaving hats and other such head wear on. When we went to Swoozie's on Tuesday night she was willing to let me put the titled items on her head for much longer than anticipated. Here she is in all her glory.
While I'm not a huge fan of bows on babies, particluarly when they have minimal hair like my little one, I must admit this picture is absolutely adorable!!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

aaww.. I put bows on my Jennah everyday... I see now...

LOL J/K