? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Three's Tricky

Taking a "self-portrait" of two people is fairly simple, especially when those two people are adults and will hold still while it's being taken. On the other hand, when you have three people to be photographed and one happens to busy a very active one-year-old, the task at hand becomes much trickier. While at Swoozie's I tried to get a group shot of Lorelai, Thea Caro, and me. I decided to post both of the pictures that I took since I couldn't get a picture with all three of us in it without cutting off someone's head.

0 comments: