? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 16, 2008

A "Magical" Birthday Celebration

My friend, Mary Beth, and I have birthdays one day apart. Last week we went to Brixx, one of my most favorite restaurants, for our dual birthday celebration. I chose this title because we refer to Mary Beth as Lorelai's fairy godmother.

Giving the pickle a once over...
...before diving right in.Mmmm! My mom stopped by to join the party.

Lorelai and the slinky she got as a party favor at Sierra's birthday party.
Having a blast with the slinky right before it snapped back and hit her in the mouth. :(
Time for presents!
Lorelai lending a helping hand while being careful not to let go of her precious slinky, even after if was mean to her. :)
She liked the way the paper rustled.
One of the only bows she's ever actually had in her hair. :)
Mary Beth showcasing her new notepad.
A close-up.
"Thank God for girlfriends!" Notice how my gigantic hair is covering up half of her face. I blame the humidity.

0 comments: