? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Dinner #1

We had a family dinner on the night of my birthday. We went to Kanpai of Tokyo. Yum!! I titled this as b-day dinner #1 because this week we will be going out to dinner with the Friday night crew for dinner #2. Of course, that dinner will be documented also.

I know it was my b-day dinner, but I had to post these gorgeous pictures of Lorelai in this beautiful dress first. It was given to her by my cousin, Christine.


What girl doesn't love wrapped presents?!
Sierra and her daddy. Isn't she precious?

Uncle Rob putting an umbrella in Sierra's hair. Aunt Lisa smiling brightly for the amateur photographer.
Time for cake!

This was actually the first candle blowing event. It was in the fried rice.
While the grown-up girls were getting their picture made, Lorelai tried desperately to get in on the fun. Granddaddy had to hold her back.
The summer birthday girls. Thea Caro's is next. Her big day is July 19. My birthday was June 17 and Lisa's was May 31.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday! I can't keep up with anyone's b-day so I'm glad I read about it on your blog. Hope it was a fun day for you. Oh, and Lorelai looks precious in that dress!