? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Lunches

My good friend Karen took me out for a birthday lunch since I had to work on my birthday. We went to Pizza House in Travelers Rest. It was very tasty! Since I document everything nowadays I had to get pictures of us, but since I didn't have my camera these were taken with my phone.
Thea Caro, Lorelai, and I went to lunch the day after my birthday for a celebration. We went to Brixx, what a shocker! While we waited for our food Thea Caro kept Baby Lailai entertained.

The light of Thea Caro's life.
Playing Peek-A-Boo.

After lunch Lorelai cooled off in the fountain.
Since I had a spare outfit we decided to throw caution to the wind and ler her go for a dip.

She was wearing these sandals Grandmother Catherine gave her, but after her dip in the fountain she chose to nibble on them instead of wear them.

More party hats. You know we can't resist a trip to Swoozie's!
This one is reversible.

I love how tiny she looks compared to this bear.

0 comments: