? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Lailai and Her Night-Night

I went in to wake up Lorelai this morning and I found her with her blanket, or as we call it her "night-night," in a very interesting place. Being the good mother that I am I ran downstairs to grab the camera. :) Don't worry, the blanket is small so it wasn't impeding her breathing in any way. Hope these pictures make you smile. I think she looks a bit like court jester.



After taking the first few pictures, I opened her closet doors to pick out her outfit before waking her up. The noise caused her to stir just enough to pull her legs in, but the night-night remained in place.


3 comments:

Megan said...

So precious!!!!! I love seeing crazy sleeping pictures!

The Next Chapter said...

She is getting cutier every day! I love being able to see her.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! Shes such a cutie!