? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A True Southern Tradition

One of the things I love about the south is the old houses and their screened-in porches. While we were in Hartwell I was able to get the kids to sit still long enough to snap some photos of them on the steps in front of my aunt and uncle's screened-in porch.

Well, whoever said you can't get a good picture once you add more than one kid to the mix never had my cousin Sarah as their photographer's assistant. I'm going to see if I can get her to be my Santa's helper once Christmas card time rolls around.


A few cropped photos to showcase certain individuals ~ AKA ~ to detract from my poor photography. :)







0 comments: