? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Better Belated Than Never

My birthday was a month ago, but I never posted pictures and I'm not quite sure why I never got around to it. I didn't really have much of a celebration, but the pictures are cute anyway, so here goes.

The "party" basically consisted of my mom, the kids, and me going to Johnny Rockets for lunch. It was pretty tough to get them to sit still with the music playing non-stop, so I just let them dance to the jukebox until lunch arrived.







0 comments: