? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Photo Shoot

This year I had a momentary lapse of sanity and decided to conduct my annual spring photo shoot all on my own, sans my dearest Thea Caro. Not sure if I'll go that route again, but this year necessity was the mother of invention. That having been said, I hope you all enjoy this year's comedy of errors~or what I like to call~"I took 100 pictures and this is what I have to show for it, not to mention a headache that lasted for a week."

From dainty and demure to downright silly.



The dashing Miller Man.



These are the three pictures that made the spring card.

I love how I captured her giggle in this candid shot.

It all looks so effortless in print.

It almost looks like she has bunny ears~how precious!!

0 comments: