? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jacob Girls' Night Out

Last week while the boys went to cheer the Road Warriors onto victory, the girls had a special evening of dinner and a show. St. Joseph's put on their Spring Musical of "Beauty and the Beast" and it was absolutely spectacular! Lorelai and Sierra were perfectly well behaved and the show that the students put on was unbelievable, not to mention that the girls now have memories that will last a lifetime.

Slurping up some fun at Pizza Hut before heading to the theatre.

Our fancy tickets. Not bad for a high school production.

She looks like she just stepped off of the board of "Candyland."

A few pictures of the girls before the show starts.


The ever-present shot of Lisa and me.

Pictures of me with my precious Lorelai.


Lisa was very happy to have a good picture of her with Sierra.

Some sweet pictures of Ma and her best girls.


Enjoying some snacks during intermission.

After the show the cast was kind enough to stand outside the auditorium for pictures. Gotta love those Catholic school kids and their gracious upbringings!

The Beast had a voice to die for!!!

Here are the swooning ladies with Gaston.

Apparently I'm not up on my "Beauty and the Beast" facts, but the storyline of the wardrobe in the film is that she used to be an opera singer. Here she is with a wig as enormous as her personality!

And of course, the girls had to get their pictures made with the star of the show, Belle.


1 comments:

Leza said...

Hi Amy. Thank you for the sweet comment. Looks like you gals had a great girl's night! I can't wait to have days like that in a few years.

The first song that plays is Mercy Me "Bring the Rain" and the second is Watermark "Glory Baby". If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you can see what songs are playing and the artists.

Hope all is well. I love updating my blog now that I actually have something to blog about :) The heart doppler was great, but it was super hard to find the heartbeat and it made me so nervous when I couldn't find it. I'm so glad I finally did!