? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Extravaganza

Rob and Lisa graciously host Easter lunch and an egg hunt at their house each year. The adults get to chat and relax while the kids play, and play, and play.

The first thing on the agenda is lunch. Lorelai enjoyed the dessert I brought which was topped in a nice thick layer of whipped cream. Mmmmm!!!

This year we decided to go with plush Easter baskets.

I didn't get any good pictures of Lorelai during the egg hunt this year because she was just too fast to keep up with, and because she and Miller went in opposite directions. However, I did get this great picture of Miller with his newest treasure.

Relaxing under a nice, shady tree.


Group/duo photo time.

Ma and Pap with two of the best presents the Easter Bunny could ever bring.


Only took us about 15 tries to get this one. I was especially picky this year.

Me with my sweet Miller~this picture is one of my favorites that I have of the two of us.

My handsome husband and me dressed like we're ready to go shaggin' at the beach.


The two Rapunzels on top of their tower.


The princesses gazing afar.

0 comments: