? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Newest Members

As is commonly the case in families with children of a specified age, we have begun to patronize Build-A-Bear with some regularity. We would like to introduce you to the three newest additions to our household. I am sad to say that to date they are all unnamed.

I adore this bunny. We probably would have gotten her the first time we went, but she wasn't for sale yet.
I know this isn't the greatest picture of Lorelai, but we had to bribe her to even get her to sit there and smile. As a result, I was willing to take what I could get.

Miller's frog man. I didn't include a picture of the Miller man posing with it because it was not good at all. I'm sure there will be more of him with his froggy in the future to post once he's actually at an age to start playing with it.
Holding hands.
I love this bear, too. She's vibrant and has lots of personality--just like her owner.

1 comments:

Casey said...

Hey Amy! GREAT pictures as usual! We have the same bunny at our house. Ansley picked her out when Daddy took her to Build-A-Bear for using the "big potty". :)

Hope you guys are doing well!