? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun by the Fountains

This year we had our spring pictures taken by Thea Caro at Furman. We had a gorgeous backdrop complete with lush grass and beautiful fountains--not to mention those adorable Jacob kiddos!

I had two outfits for each child. This is the dressier ensemble.


Doesn't he look so grown up?!
A great one of the two of them!


Stopping to smell the flowers.

Now we move on to the casual wear category. I adore the fountains in the background.

In retrospect I should have used this one for the Easter card. Oh well. :(


This one's for Ma. I know how she loves a good "back shot."



Lorelai actually struck this pose on her own. I sat them down facing this way so that I could get a picture of their backs for Ma, but then unexpectedly Lorelai put her arm around Miller. We were all pretty speechless--it was so sweet!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Great pictures of precious kids. I LOVED the card!!!