? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Having A Ball

Several weeks ago my mom, the kids, and I went to William's soccer game. Lorelai had trouble being a spectator, so most of my pictures are of her playing soccer solo.

Miller enjoying all of the excitement.
Ready to hit the soccer pitch-a British term for the field. I'm such an Anglophile!

Gotta throw it in bounds.
I love this picture of her. Another good back shot for Ma.
Working on her fancy footwork.
A few rare pictures of the main event. It's tough to shoot individual pics of a soccer game since everyone's always huddled together.



...and we return to the missis.

Love this one, too!
She has the right concept of getting the ball into the net, she's just a little fuzzy on the fundamentals.
That girl's a quick study.
Nothin' but net.
A breather is always important.
Back in action.
My favorite childhood picture is almost identical to this pose. Wanted to have one of Lorelai, as well. The man of the hour.
Not a great picture of Lorelai and William, but after they've both been running around for at least 30 minutes, I'll take what I can get. We'll be going to the lake with William and Craig at the end of May so hopefully I can get some better ones then.

0 comments: