? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wedding Bells-July 29, 2005

As most of you know Dan and I had to get married in quite a rush due to an imminent move to Columbia. Since most of our friends and family members were unable to attend I wanted to post some pictures from the big day.



The wedding party: Colleen Salling (matron of honor), the bride and groom, and Jeffery Roundtree (best man).
Our nephew, William, checking out the bouquet. Mainly put this picture in because the caption that the photographer added ended up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Two years and one week later, almost to the day, Lorelai Catherine was born.
Another picture of William. It's amazing to see how much he has grown compared to other pictures in the blog taken more recently.

I prefer candid pictures of myself to posed ones. Dan looks very happy and I look less than thrilled. Dan and me and the parents: Bob and Catherine Jacob-Dan's parents-and Connie and Bill Crosby-my parents.

Yet another one of my favorite candid pictures. Dan looks like he couldn't be happier and I look as if I'm questioning what monumental mistake I've just made.
Finally, a picture where I'm not the only one looking a bit odd.

I love this picture. We both look so happy. We took this one to mirror a picture taken at our engagement. I will post it when I get it.
Dan and his brother, Rob. I love their huge smiles.
The Jacob side of the family: Lisa-Rob's wife, Bob (now known as Grandpap since the granddaughters arrived), me, Dan, Catherine (Grandma/Ma/Grandmother Catherine), and Rob.
Not sure if I like this picture of me or not. The exposure if a bit off but I look happy and fairly thin so I thought I'd add it.
The Crosby side of the family: Connie (now known as C.C.), Dan, me with William, Bill (Granddaddy), Laura (William's mom), and Craig (my brother and William's dad).


A good posed picture of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Jacob. What a rare find!
The gorgeous cake. It was quite tasty. too.
The best man chatting it up.
I love this picture of Dan. He looks very handsome.




0 comments: