? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2006

This was the first Thanksgiving in our new home. Both sets of parents came over to share the holiday with us. I don't have any pictures of them, but here are a few of Dan and me.


Standing outside of our home as the sun was setting in the distance. Lorelai may have already been with us unknowingly.

This is our kitchen before my wonderful husband painted it red. It is also the "before" picture that I keep in mind for how I eventually want to look one day.

0 comments: