? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Catching Up

Since I am starting this blog about 8 months late I will be posting pictures a bit out of chronological order. From now on I will try to post in a more timely, and orderly, fashion. I apologize in advance to those of you who have seen these "catch up" pictures already.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Welcome to the blog world! So excited to see you finally did it! Everything looks great and Lorelai is absolutely precious! I can't wait to catch up with your family as you add more pictures.
Take care,
Megan

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I am so glad to see so many photos of you all.
I feel like we are so far apart - but think about you three a lot.
I'm starting a website of my own since we will soon be adding onto our family tree up here in Maryland also. When I get it started I'll definitely send you the address.
XOXO
Diane

Unknown said...

This is amazing. I just love it!! Amy, you are so beautiful, even more so than I remembered. Your husband is very handsome and Lorelai is just breathtakingly beautiful. You all look so happy. I can't tell you how happy I am for all 3 of you.
All my love,
Patricia
(Treetaw :-)