? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Day Trip to Hartwell

My cousin, Sarah, and I practically grew up together. Her mom ~ my Aunt Evelyn ~ and my mom were basically raised as sisters along with my Aunt Carol. I am sad to report that Sarah and I live about 45 minutes from each other and our kids haven't even seen each other in 3 years. To add insult to serious injury, she and her family are moving to Columbia in the middle of July. Good grief! In an attempt to make up for lost time my mom, the kids, and I drove down to Hartwell to spend the day with Sarah, her parents, and her two girls. My next several posts will show you what a wonderfully fabulous time was had by all!

Introducing Miss Grace. She was such a huge help with wrangling all of the younger kiddos, not to mention that she always ready with a smile for Aunt Amy while I snapped pictures all day.

Adorable Elizabeth and her honey bun hairdo. She and Lorelai are one year apart, almost to the day, and were instantly inseparable.

Do cousins get any cuter than this?!

My Aunt Evelyn and my cousin, Sarah.

This wild man needs no introduction, but I just couldn't resist including these pictures from our trip and they didn't really fit in with any of the other themes of my posts, so I just threw them in here.

0 comments: