? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 17, 2011

Best Birthday Ever

So, turning 35 turned out to be pretty fantastic this year. I got a laptop from my amazing husband, a NOOK (possibly the best invention ever!) from my parents, and a fabulously cool personalized Tervis Tumbler that I desperately wanted from my in-laws. I pretty much figured it didn't get any better than that. Then I went in to get Miller dressed this morning and told him that it was my birthday, figuring he wouldn't have any idea what it meant. He started singing, "To you, Mommy," to the tune of "Happy Birthday." How sweet is that?! By then I was pretty sure my day was set. I mean, how could you top something like that, right? Well, Lorelai put the icing on the cake, so to speak. My mom treated the kids and me to lunch at Johnny Rockets this afternoon (pictures of that to come later) and after the wait staff sang to me Lorelai came over to me, kissed and hugged me, and said, "I love you~You're the best Mommy ever. Happy Birthday." Looks like 35 is gonna be a pretty great year.

1 comments:

Leza said...

I thought I left a comment on this post, but maybe it didn't post for some reason.

Anyway, happy (belated now) birthday! I'm so glad you go to relax with your nook and hear the sweet sound of "Happy Birthday" from your kiddos.

I'm so looking forward to my birthday this year....mainly b/c I'll be a mommy on/about that day!