? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Labor Day Party 2010

Christine and Ken hosted a Labor Day party at their house. Everyone had a great time and it was a wonderful way to end our stay before heading back to South Carolina and having to get back to the "real world"~so to speak.

Dan and Lorelai had a blast in the bouncy house.

After all of the jumping around it was time to take a dip in the pool to cool off. Lorelai wore the bathing suit I got for her, so naturally it's my favorite! I love how bright and colorful it is.

Dapper Dan.


Toward the end of the evening we tried for some group photos. We got a great picture of Christine and me.
The first few group shots were attempts to get the girls together. That didn't work out so well. Usually at least one of us wasn't looking at the camera or smiling.


Eventually we threw Miller into the mix. While I do admittedly always strive for perfection in family photos, in my heart of hearts I guess I know that this is what a happy family photo should look like~filled with LAUGHTER and LOVE!!

0 comments: