? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Comic Relief

If you need a good laugh, you've come to the right place. Each time we get Lorelai, Miller, and William together my mom wants to get a group picture. We keep trying for a good one, but each time we fail pretty miserably. The last picture in this post was our best attempt, but I'm sad to say it's not all that stellar. The others have just been included to make you smile. Enjoy!!

We were so close~Lorelai and William were looking right at me and smiling while Miller was looking at them like they were crazy.

Robbed again~both boys looking at me and smiling, but I swear it seems like Lorelai's looking at another camera. Oddly enough, I'm the only one taking pictures.

The next few speak for themselves.









I'm sad to say this was the best of the bunch.

0 comments: