? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 6, 2010

Miller Man's Birthday Bash - Part 3

We made it! The final installment of birthday pics has finally arrived!

Pap and his handsome grandsons.
The moment we've all been waiting for...Cake Destruction!!


He got off to a slow start but made up for it in the end.




He loves to share. :)


Enjoying some sweet treats.
Covered in icing. That's my boy!
Who doesn't love chocolate ice cream?! Sierra sure does!

Very unhappy about getting hosed off.
I've learned that taking pictures from high angles makes for thin faces - and I need all the help I can get. Here's my attempt at a self-portrait of Lisa and me.
Our family's "personal photographer" is Thea Caro. She took this one and, as usual, did a fantastic job.
Next, it was Lisa's turn behind the lens so Thea and I could pose together.

0 comments: