? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cooking 101

Lorelai loves to help in the kitchen so I let her help me with dinner. Oddly enough, we were having breakfast for dinner. She was a huge help and was extremely patient with me while I documented the event.

Smushing (the technical term) the cresent rolls into the pan to make the crust.
Humoring me by smiling for the camera. Thanks, Lorelai. You're so good to Mommy!




Spicing things up.


Mmmmm, cheese. The best part!!


0 comments: