? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

None to Speak Of

I have absolutely no new (or old, for that matter) pictures to post. I haven't taken any pictures since the castle was assembled. Also, we moved last week and are just now settling into our new apartment, so taking pictures hasn't been top on my priority list. Guess I need to reexamine said list. :) I hope to take some pictures in the very near future-as soon as I can find the camera, that is. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Leza said...

Thank you for the sweet comment. I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy and happy delivery. Best of luck with your journey. I hope to see lots of beautiful baby pics.

God Bless

Allison said...

Lorelai is just getting more precious. Audrey received a castle around 2 and still plays in it. In fact it is occupying our living room right now. But..that's one less spot I have to vacuum.
Miss you bunches!