? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 12, 2009

From Hobo to Happy Lady

A few weekends ago we were driving somewhere (I forget the exact location) and Lorelai was eating in the car. I put her ginormous bib on her so she wouldn't ruin her outfit and since it was a bit chilly I put her hood up on the way to the car. Usually she immediately removes her hood, but for some reason this time she left it up. In all honesty I think she looks a bit like a hobo with her hood up and a poncho on.

Of course by the time we got to our location she had taken off her bib and hood. Apparently she found something hilarious so I snapped a few pictures of her giggling.

0 comments: