? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Rare Parental Sightings

**Since the majority of this blog contains pictures of Lorelai, I thought I'd throw some in of Dan and me for good measure.**

After Dan won his first doubles match we hung around for the dinner at the country club. While we were watching one of his friends play we took turns taking pictures with Lorelai.


Here, Lorelai's hair is showing it has a mind of its own. The curl is really starting to show up. Daddy looks thrilled, as always, to be spending time with his best girl.

I had to get two pictures taken of Lorelai and me. Here I was photographed and, believe it or not, I have little to criticize where I am concerned (a rarity I can assure you). Lorelai on the other hand isn't smiling. Too bad it's not a "perfect" picture of the two of us.

Of course in this picture when I look especially depressed Lorelai looks like she just heard the funniest thing ever. Go figure! Maybe next time we can both be captured smiling at the same time.





0 comments: