? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hats

As most of you know, I love hats. Even though I don't put bows in Lorelai's hair just yet I can't seem to resist putting a hat on her whenever I get the chance.

Although her head is quite small she is outgrowing some of the hats she has been given. Decided that since the weather is warming up and we will be outside more she needed some larger hats since she still doen't have a ton of hair. Here are the fruits of my shopping expedition. The proper little lady...

...and the party animal.

This one is a matching purple toile hat and dress. She looks like she's posing but honestly I think she's just trying to rip the hat off. (Incidently, the pattern is similar to the curtains we were originally going to use in her room.)

Mama's getting smarter. This hat has a string. (Her dad loves these overalls, as do I. They are quite rugged, yet fashionable.)
This is one of my favorite pictures of her. It was taken at Jack's birthday party. The hat was subsequently taken off by our lovely model, but at least she was kind enough to let me snap this picture first. What a gal!

0 comments: