? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Verdicts Are In

Before we left for Florida we had Lorelai and Miller tested to see if they would be following in Dan's footsteps with his poultry allergy. We were very blessed to find out that both of them are allergy-free! They were tested a day apart so the evening of Lorelai's testing she and I went out to dinner and then the next day they both enjoyed nuggets in the car.

Lorelai's special dinner took place at none other than Chick-Fil-A.

On our way to the restaurant I told Lorelai that she was going to get to try chicken nuggets for the first time and she yelled from the backseat that she was "so excited!!" When we sat down to eat I told her make her "excited face" for me.

I tried desperately to get her taking a bite of a chicken nugget, but I guess they were so tasty that she just couldn't resist stuffing them in her mouth.

Here are pictures from our second outing. This is a little more of what I had in mind.


Miller's first monumental nugget. His exact words ~ which have now become famous around these parts ~ were, "It's good! It's yummy!" Poor Dan. :( He said he knows he must be missing out on something pretty fantastic when it gets rave reviews like that from a two-year-old.



1 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

Yay for no allergy! With DW having a serious gluten allergy, I've got such a respect for what food allergies mean and how much they affect! Love that y'all celebrated w/CFA! ;-)

Btw, loved this tactic you mentioned: I have started to take inventory each time I start to do a comparison in my head and then I just immediately thank God for something wonderful in my life.