? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Low Country Boil~My Favorite!

Several weekends ago we attended a low country boil with Rob and Lisa in their neighborhood. The cousins got to hang out and I got to indulge in one of my favorite delicacies of the south!

Those adorable Jacob girls.


Enjoying the flavors of the low country.

After dinner it was story time.



The usual suspects~our mug shots.
Grand Larceny Lisa.

Racketeering Rob.

Drunk & Disorderly Dan.

Aiding & Abetting Amy. (Oh, and did I mention Arson?)

Since Dan and I rarely have opportunities to be photographed together, Lisa was kind enough to take lots and lots of pictures until I was satisfied with a select few of them.



Lisa and me~our standard shot.

Those handsome Jacob boys.


Emulating Miller's classic "cheese" face.

A friendly game of Leap Frog. These girls certainly can jump.





0 comments: