? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tabby Cats

Last weekend Lisa and I took Lorelai and Sierra for mini-makeovers at Club Tabby. Can't believe they didn't have anything like this when we were little girls~we were soooo deprived!!!

The soon-to-be-legendary Club Tabby!!!

Some "before" shots~just like on those makeover shows.




Getting beautified at the nail station.


Next, each girl wanted to get their "do" done.


Here's a shot of the moms as we waited for our glamour girls to get all dolled up. Who knew we'd be so color coordinated?!

The Pink Ladies.

Time to work the catwalk!

1 comments:

Leza said...

Thank you Amy for the sweet words on my blog and thank you for the prayers. We know He answers them! I looove the Duggar family. They are absolutely amazing and inspiring. Their story always gives me chills even though I've heard it a few times.

You have the most adorable kiddos. I love your latest post about the girls day. That place looks like so much fun and is so cute for little girls! I hope we have some place like that around here for when I pop out a girl (someday...I know I'll get a mini-me).

Thank you again and it's great to "meet" you!