? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Celebration Never Ends

Since Halloween is my most favorite day of the year, naturally I had to dress up for school and let my students do Halloween activities all day on Friday.

One group of girls made witch cupcakes. Here are their creations-they were so proud!!This particular student named her cupcake "Sophia."




Here is one of my dearest friends, Beth, dressed up as a hippie.

A bust shot of me all decked out for the big day.
I know this one is a bit far away to see much detail of the costume, but you get the idea.

0 comments: