? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

To Appease the Masses

Numerous people have inquired about why I haven't posted any pictures of myself during my pregnancy. You're about to see why. For lack of a better term, I am gargantuan. I have been on steroids for the majority of my pregnancy due to migraines and as a result I have grown to epic proportions. Luckily my neurologist is trying out new meds and I'm being taken off of the steroids, so with any luck by July you may actually get a headshot of me, too. Until then, I hope the belly shot will tide you over. Enjoy!!

0 comments: