? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??78 Grabs Today. 5149 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sweet Tarts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??57 Grabs Today. 1278 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Pictures to Share but...

...it appears that Lorelai will have a little brother at the end of the summer! Most of the pictures they gave me were the "between-the-legs" shots and I figured no one really cared about seeing those. The fun ones are the side views where they are sucking their thumbs, etc. and I wasn't given any of those. :( We are all very excited about our newest addition who will be completing our family. As I have been monstrously sick this go round I have determined that I am an unfit host and we will be limiting our biological brood to two. He is measuring a bit smaller than my projected due date, so it now appears that he could be born on Lorelai's birthday. Not sure how the reigning princess of the house will feel about that in years to come, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

2 comments:

The Next Chapter said...

I am so excited about news of the sex of the new baby!!!! Congrats on everything!

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was going to email you this morning since I hadn't heard anything yet - but then we left the house at 8:15 and didn't get back until nap time. I am so excited that Lorelai will have a little brother to play with from here on out. You will soon find that boys are SO different from girls, but they melt your heart, just the same! Take care of yourself and that sweet baby boy!